Saturday, March 16, 2013

bruce lee is know in the game whose next harry potter


Hi Simmers!!!
I've created a sim of Bruce Lee. A man that I love and respect because of his humility, his goodness, his amazing way of seeing life, his philosophy, his strenght and his great physical skills. That's why I wanted to create a sim based on him and some poses based on his own Jeet Kune Do fighting style.
You need World Adventures and Late Night EP's to use fit sliders.
Enjoy and be water my friends ;)


Download Bruce Lee Sim
Download SIL_BruceLee_Shirt
Download SIL_BruceLee_Pants
Download SIL_BruceLee_StripeJumper
Download SIL_BruceLee_StripePants
Download SIL_BruceLee_NudeTopScars
Download SIL_BruceLee_CostumeMakeupScars
Download SIL_BruceLee_Shoes

You will need:
Sizz's HaNui Hair Conversion by My Blue Book:
http://mybluebookblog.blogspot.com.es/2010/04/sizzs-hanui-converted.html


Poses


Download JeetKuneDo Poses (With List)


No comments:

Post a Comment